The Oxford Communicative Englsih Resource Book is a designed as per the latest (2012-2013) CBSE examination pattern for English Core, providing an exhaustive covearge of each section, including the novel section.The book will prepare the students of CBSE CLass XI for the senior secondary school examination and provide them with ample drill and practice. The Resource Book also includes authentic guidelines for the NCERT readers,Hornbill ans Snapshots.
The Resource Book contains
- Detailed guidelines regarding the current marking scheme to familiarise students with the examination seoications specifications
- Comprehensive explanations and drills in the four sections which correspond to Sections A,B,C and D of the examination paper- Reading, Writing, Grammar and Literarture
- Novel section inculding synopses of the presribed novels with solved questions
- Diagnostic tests specially designed for self assessment
- Fully solved question bank for the NCERT readers,Hornbill and Snapshots, with the complete range of questions specified by the CBSE
- Conversation skills section to provide additional drills for listening and speaking
- Model Test Papers based on CBSE sample papers to provide complete practice in the examination pattern
Renu Anand has rich taeching experience of over 18 yaers. She is an accomplished author of school and university level books and is accredited with 40 published works. She is aresource person with CBSE and NCERT for materials development and teacher training.
Gayatri Khanna has been a senior English teacher and is an ELT material developer.She is part of the material production team for CBSE Englsh (Core) and is also a CBSE resource person.