E-mail us on email@example.com or, write to our Customer Services Team for placing the order for our books.
Order Processing Procedures
On receipt of an order a quotation will be emailed to the customer giving availability of the book, freight/postage charges and net amount payable to which the customer has to reply as a confirmation of the order. Order is processed only on receiving advance payment.
- Net amount will be calculated in rupees subject to the exchange rate at the time of placing the order.
- We allow 10% discount on published price + freight/postage charges.
- Titles having territory restrictions for sales will not be processed for overseas customers.
- Price is subject to change without prior notice.
- Delivery is subject to the availability of stock.
- Customers in India can pay by cheque/demand draft/pay order/money order.
- Overseas customers can pay by cheque/electronic money transfer/international money order in foreign currency equivalent to the invoice value in Indian rupees.
Payment in favour of Oxford University Press payable in New Delhi may be sent to :
Manager- Web Services
Oxford University Press India
1st Floor, YMCA Library Building
1, Jai Singh Road
New Delhi - 110 001
For customers in India who require either OUP Indian Branch publishing or OUP books worldwide can also route their requirements through the nearest branch or showroom
Customers are invited to visit our showrooms
and purchase against cash payment.
For any other queries, including price not available on the site, please write to our Customer Service
Oxford University Press reserves the right to service or not to service an order. Due to contractual restrictions, we reserve the right not to supply certain territories. Price is subject to change with out prior notice. Delivery is subject to the availability of stock.